Monday, September 17

Publicity Stunt or Lapse in Judgment


Vanessa Hudgens playgirl in the making.. it seems that the pictures were too set up to be ‘leaked’ so I’m gonna take a few stabs at what happened:
  • Hudgens was tired of the prim Disney lifestyle and figured she’d make a clean break and try and start somewhere else, as opposed to taking the Lindsey way out.
  • Zac Efron was tired of all the gay jokes or his gay following so he decided to place the picture on the internets himself.
  • Vanessa and Zac weren’t going to get the raise they so desperately wanted to stay in HSM 3 so the wanted to sabotage their chances or working on the movie.
  • Or simply the pictures were taken and just happened to make there way onto the internets (which is highly likely considering that these sorts of things happen.)
Well that’s all I have to say about that, I figured I’d stop bugging my brother about this and post it in my blog.
BTW: Look for the Efron scandal coming soon.

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...