Thursday, September 16

Happiness

A year ago today I set certain things in motion that ultimately led to happiness. I had been grappling with decisions that would have negatively upended my life and when all was said and done I made the right decision. Sure some people were not happy with that decision and I was mocked and ridiculed for months and months, in fact to this day I feel as though certain people hate the decision, but it was mine and mine alone to make. I was tired of the corruption, the dishonesty and the lies. I was tired of trying to give 100% when everyone around be was doing not even .01% of what I was doing. Truth be told I am happier now than I have been in a long time. Are there things that I would like to take back from the last year or so, yes, but I will not, everything is done for a reason. Today, all I can say is, the world is crashing down around me and I am standing on the edge of armageddon, in the shadow of sanity, and I am happy.

XXX MED

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...