Wednesday, October 13

A Parisian Holiday

This topic will require tons of imagination, as I have not yet visited Paris. The question was easy, what would I do if I was stuck in Paris during one of their many infamous strikes? The answer on the other hand is much more difficult, would I as an American participate, stand by as an innocent spectator, or maybe something more or less extreme. I really don't know, my first answer would be to just watch and observe history in the making but if it was something more spectacular and moving, I'm sure that I would find a way to be apart of everything. The thought is simple, would I want to simply observe history or is it better to participate, those who watch have no accountability for experience.


(Sorry this was difficult to write on, I might add more tomorrow.)

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...