Saturday, September 29

NBC Fall TV


Heroes
How great was the season premiere. I loved that we learned about most character and I loved that we only had skipped 4 months into the future and we are learning about everyone, what I didn't like was the introduction of the new characters (think Nikki & Paolo of Lost), I hated that we didn't see Mika or D.L. although we did see a glimpse of Niki in the opening monologue, this is one of my favorite returning shows, so I hope they get it together and we get to learn about the older characters (all of them), then focus on the new characters.
Bionic Woman
In an attempt to ride the wave of Sci-Fi mystery dramas, NBC has decided to release a re-imagination of the classic series Bionic Woman, at first the show is tantalizing and brilliant, but that quickly fades when you realize that the acting is mediocre and there isn't any fun…many things have changed since the original sneak preview, gone is the deaf sister, which I believed would have saved the show from me mediocrity…the pilot episode moved at near lightening speed and left me scratching my head, if not for repeat viewing and the ability to re-watch certain scenes then this pilot would be getting an F, but I'll go ahead and give it a C- and hope that it redeems itself throughout the season.


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...